Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Central Fire Protection District would like to remind everyone to be fire safe when celebrating Independence Day. We encourage you and your families to observe these safety tips:
Young children suffer the majority of burn injuries caused by fireworks. Mishandled fireworks cause millions of dollars in property damage every year and are often identified as the cause of accidental fires. For more information, contact your local fire department. For enforcement of fireworks violations, contact your local law enforcement agency.
Please be aware that Central Fire Protection District will not accept exploded or un-exploded fireworks for disposal. If you wish to dispose of exploded or un-exploded fireworks, please call CAL FIRE in Felton at 831-335-5355 for disposal instructions.